Late Applications Process
How to Make a Late Application
The online application system for the 2022/2023 academic year closed at midnight on 3 November 2022.
If you wish to make a late application, you must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Your course for the 2022/2023 academic year commences in 2023 prior to the end of the 2022/2023 academic year.
- You have had a change in circumstances under one or more of the following criteria:
- Reckonable income;
- An increase to the number of dependent children at home
- An increase to the number of relevant persons in further or higher education at home
- A change to your normal residence
- Nationality or immigration status
- Change of course or institution
- You experienced extenuating circumstances that adversely affected you and your ability to make an application for the 2022/2023 academic year prior to the online closing date of 3 November 2022.
To request a late application under one of the above criteria, complete the Late Application Form 22-23 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
This process is for any applicant who does not have an application made with SUSI for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Any student who would like a review of a current 2022/23 application based on a change in circumstances should read the guidelines.