How to Review your Grant Decision
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your grant application, you can request a review of the decision based on the following points.
- Adjacent/Non-Adjacent rate
- Reassessment of your total reckonable household income if you feel it has been incorrectly assessed
- Special Rate of grant
- Change of Circumstances
- Loss of employment or permanent reduction in salary
- Cessation of business if self-employed
- Nationality or immigration status
- Number of dependent children residing in the household
- Sibling attending further or higher education
- Change of course
- Change in your ordinary permanent residence.
Request a Review
You can request a review of the decision by contacting the Support Desk at 0818 888 777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Give as much information as possible about why the outcome, in your opinion, is incorrect. You may later receive a letter requesting additional documentation to support any information given.
If your review request results in a change to your original grant decision, you will be advised of this and the appropriate amendments will be made to your application.