How to Apply
Tips for Applicants
- Apply as early as possible after the opening date.
- Make sure the information you supply in relation to dates of birth, PPS numbers, etc. is correct. This will help avoiding delays in the processing of your application.
- Find out what class of applicant you are – Dependent, Mature Dependent or Independent.
- It is important that you supply SUSI with all of the documentation requested, correctly first time and on time. If you need more time then contact our support desk to let us know.
- You can use the application tracker in your SUSI student portal to check the progress of your submitted application at any stage.
- And remember, you must renew your application for each year of your course.