Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (S.I. No. 279 of 2005)
SUSI complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information, and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source in cases where you supply the information to others;
- reproduce the information accurately;
- not use the information in a misleading way;
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service; and
- not use the information for, or in support of, illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
SUSI is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. SUSI does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.