How to Cancel your Application
You may need to cancel your application if, for example:
- You are not attending your college or course and have confirmed this prior to commencement of the 22/23 academic year
- You are withdrawing or deferring your course during the 22/23 academic year
- You need to reapply and make a new application under a different applicant class or because your application was missing important information, such as your parent’s/guardian’s/spouse’s details.
If you leave your course during the academic year, you must inform SUSI immediately.
To cancel your application, follow these steps.
- Log in to your student portal.
- Select ‘My Requests’ from the home page.
- Complete the cancellation request and include your name, W number, email address and cancellation reason.
- If you have started your course but have decided to withdraw or defer, include the date of your de-registration from college.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to send the request to SUSI.
You will receive a cancellation letter from SUSI confirming that your application has been cancelled.
Cancellation of an application is not an appealable decision.
Remember your student portal login details, as you will need them if you apply in the future.