2021-2022 Late Applications Process
Guidelines for Making a Late Application to SUSI for the 2021/2022 academic year:
The Online Application System for the 2021/22 academic year closed at midnight on 4th November 2021. If you wish to make an application after that date, you must satisfy one of the following criteria.
- Your course (for the 2021/22 academic year) commences in 2022 prior to the end of the 2021/2022 academic year.
- You have had a change in circumstances under one or more of the following criteria:
- Reckonable income;
- Number of dependent children;
- Relevant persons commencing an approved course;
- Normal residence;
- Nationality or immigration status; and/or
- Change of course or institution
- You experienced extenuating circumstances that adversely affected you and your ability to make an application for the 2021/22 academic year prior to the online closing date of 4th November 2021.
If you would like to request a late application under one of the above criteria, please complete the Late Application Request form 2021 – 22 Late Application Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
Please note, this process is for any applicant who does not have an application made with SUSI for the 2021/22 academic year. Any student who would like a review of a current 2021/22 application based on a change in circumstances should read the guidelines listed here on the SUSI website.